
Into my head is out of my mind
Then I become a day behind
And I can't help but wonder why that some days are the very worst case
When I cannot believe that I'm living this way
Kiss me tell me it's OK and I'll guess it's just a twist of the fate
And I can't help but wonder why that some days are the very worst case
When I cannot believe that I'm living this way
Kiss me tell me it's OK and I'll guess it's just a twist of the fate
~Danse Russe, Hurt <3
I wish I could have been there with you for that super duper delayed flight, but at least now you know where I get my craziness from (and in the back of my mind I just heard my dad say, 'ROADTRIP!')
ReplyDeleteWe could have watched Up and such :D
Next time, if we get there early enough, we'll watch all of Up, even the beginning, and I will sob like the tiny Asian baby I am.