Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Question

Not everyone knows who they are, I know I sure as hell have no idea who I am. I know facts about me though; such as I am independent, but fall apart without people that are close to me and am terrified of being alone. I worry about the future constantly and over think basically everything till im about to go insane. Everyone has their flaws though.

I really miss drawing and painting.. mainly drawing. It really is killing me that I am loosing my mind. There is just something so special about making something with your own hands.. a very intimate secret that even if you wanted to share with others you wouldnt be able to even start to describe because there are no words.

This self portrait was supposed to have a face but i decided against it so that now their is no answer, only questions. Such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment