Well, its is finally time.. time to wrap this shit up. This blog as far as being a class assignment is at an end in officially 19 minutes. At first i really hated the thought of keeping a blog. I thought of bloggers as people who were bored, had nothing else to do, and annoying. Well I guess I am now one of those bored annoying people who have nothing else to do. I kind of like keeping a blog though I admit my last few posts were a bit of a cop out. I dont really like the thought of having to post things that dont mean anything to me to meet a quota. Honestly, I wanted to stop my blog after my post "Sandi". In my about me I said that I wanted to find myself. After that post I feel like i had, at least as far as this blog could help me to do so. Once this is over I am probably going to stop blogging for a while until a time when I need/want to explore myself more. Or, well, you know, just get bored and want to =P I'm still hesitant about people being able to see my work and worried about people possibly ripping it off so ill have to take precautions as well as delete posts that I do not like. lalalalalalaaaa I donno what else to write. PCE OUT CUB SCOUT!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Here it comes.. are YOU ready?!
Well, its is finally time.. time to wrap this shit up. This blog as far as being a class assignment is at an end in officially 19 minutes. At first i really hated the thought of keeping a blog. I thought of bloggers as people who were bored, had nothing else to do, and annoying. Well I guess I am now one of those bored annoying people who have nothing else to do. I kind of like keeping a blog though I admit my last few posts were a bit of a cop out. I dont really like the thought of having to post things that dont mean anything to me to meet a quota. Honestly, I wanted to stop my blog after my post "Sandi". In my about me I said that I wanted to find myself. After that post I feel like i had, at least as far as this blog could help me to do so. Once this is over I am probably going to stop blogging for a while until a time when I need/want to explore myself more. Or, well, you know, just get bored and want to =P I'm still hesitant about people being able to see my work and worried about people possibly ripping it off so ill have to take precautions as well as delete posts that I do not like. lalalalalalaaaa I donno what else to write. PCE OUT CUB SCOUT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hana,
ReplyDeleteSorry you felt short changed for not getting any comments from me on your blog. Its not that it didn't deserve it but sometimes even well intentioned ideas become too large of a responsibility. Reading over 35 blogs of students took me too long and with my other teaching, it didn't get to it nearly as often as I had hoped. But this is a learning process, even for me the instructor.
That said, you merged the personal and the photographic in your blog and its honest which is refreshing. I'm still not sure why your friend/mentor Sandi passing away marked and end to the blog in your opinion.
I wish you good luck where ever you end up. You have talent and should have more confidence in yourself.