Thursday, October 7, 2010

Decasia

I really did not enjoy Bill Morrison’s Decasia. The idea behind it I found intriguing and i agreed with most people that the music fit beautifully with the movie. I found the visuals too fast along with the music. Rapidly moving objects usually make me feel really sick, especially video games. With video games I can watch people play and be fine but I can not actually play myself. The music was also not really helping with the swaying spinning feeling I was getting in my head and I just really wanted to put my head down and close my eyes threw out the entire piece. My feelings put aside the film was put together wonderfully and was intriguing for the parts I managed to really focus on. The scene I remember is when people were jumping or being shoved into a pit in the ground and trying to climb out. It reminded me of the holocaust and how they would throw the dead on top of one another to rot.

No comments:

Post a Comment